If you’re looking for a divorce lawyer in Maryland, we can help you. Our Maryland divorce lawyers are top notch in helping you with your divorce and family law case. If your divorce matter is in Montgomery County, Maryland, the matter will be heard in Rockville in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland. What type of lawyer should you have? Well, that depends on your goals in your case. Stuart Grozbean litigates his cases in an aggressive, but fair, manner. He fully understands that divorce is tough on all parties involved — the husband, the wife, and the children. Mr. Grozbean is a lawyer who fully understands the needs of his clients.
Maryland has a unique set of divorce and family laws, and understanding those laws will help make things easier for you. Education is the key to a good outcome. Mr. Grozbean always takes the time to educate his clients along the way. Whether for a divorce, child custody, separation, or any matrimonial matter, Mr. Grozbean gets the job done.
In the State of Maryland, there are some basic matters that need to be addressed when it comes to your divorce case. Here’s a quick 5 question checklist of the basics you should understand:
1. What does it mean to be legally “separated”?
2. What is the “marital property” and how will that property be divided during the divorce. What will the judge do?
3. What does it mean to have “custody” if there are children involved? What are the different types of custody?
4. What is alimony? Does the husband pay to the wife? Does the wife pay to the husband? How is the amount decided?
5. What is child support? How is it calculated? Which parent is responsible to pay it?
These are 5 key questions you must understand when if you are undergoing a divorce case in Maryland. Don’t wait … time is very much of the essence. Call today for a free consultation!